Mailing Boxes
Hi Partners,
I am amazed at how quickly time has passed. We are putting the finishing touches on the contents of our boxes and I think we will be ready to mail them out by that last week in January. Is everybody else on schedule? I need to know how many kids are participating in each of your classes. We are making a project for you to pass out to each student and I need to know how many to send. I couldn't find mailing address anywhere so I thought I would post mine and ask that you send yours to me.
Our address is:
Woodsdale Elementary
c/o Sandra Wiseman
1 Bethany Pike
Wheeling, WV 26003-6193
USA
Thank you!
(I sent this message by e-mail too, to try and make sure everyone received it.)
I am amazed at how quickly time has passed. We are putting the finishing touches on the contents of our boxes and I think we will be ready to mail them out by that last week in January. Is everybody else on schedule? I need to know how many kids are participating in each of your classes. We are making a project for you to pass out to each student and I need to know how many to send. I couldn't find mailing address anywhere so I thought I would post mine and ask that you send yours to me.
Our address is:
Woodsdale Elementary
c/o Sandra Wiseman
1 Bethany Pike
Wheeling, WV 26003-6193
USA
Thank you!
(I sent this message by e-mail too, to try and make sure everyone received it.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home